FaithBridgeU is FaithBridge Foster Care’s Learning Management System (LMS). This online learning management tool is a one-stop location for foster parent training and learning needs!
With FaithBridgeU, users will be able to:
- Keep track of learning hours in real time,
- Create personal libraries of preferred topics for easy reference, and
- Enjoy brand new training material on a regular basis to help you continue to follow God’s calling as foster parents.
- Live training webinars
- Pre-recorded “on demand” training webinars
- Regularly added new content
- Ability to create a personal preference library
- Customized training paths
- Links to recommended external training resources
- Search feature for keywords and topics
- Ability to track your CEUs throughout the year
- Link to your MyFaithBridge portal account (ER)
- Ability to upload external training credits
FaithBridgeU is currently available only to FaithBridge licensed foster and respite families.
FaithBridge Foster Parents: