Ministry Team Leaders and Pastors:
Do you want to serve more children and families in your community?
What kind of impact do you want your ministry to make in your church?
What do you want your foster care ministry to be known for?
Jason Johnson, National Director of Church Ministry Initiatives for the Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO), author, pastor and foster dad travels the nation to encourage families and equip churches in their foster care and adoption journeys so they can find the hope and support they need along the way. He will join with FaithBridge’s own Chuck Campbell, Director of Community of Care, and Matthew Carter, Director of Church Engagement, for a discussion on how to build success in your foster care ministries so that together, we can serve more foster children and families.
We will help you:
- Set achievable goals for your foster care ministry,
- Align your ministry with the vision, mission, and values of your church, and
- Introduce more people in your church community to foster care.
We have three date/time options from which to choose:
- Tuesday, August 11, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 18, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 25, 7:00 – 8:30 PM