Click on each link to learn more about some of our 2021 Accomplishments:
- Attained a placement stability score of .89 which is nearly 5x better than state and national averages.
- Achieved a 105.64% quarterly result from GA Score.
- Awarded one of only two State of Georgia Child Life History contracts.
- Equipped 37 youth and families with resources to support FaithBridge foster youth toward thriving independency.
- Achieved recognition as a Certified Best Christian Workplace by Best Christian Workplaces Institute for the third year in a row.
- Met with Aysha E. Schomburg, President Biden’s new head of the Children’s Bureau at the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
- Developed and launched the “See the Need in Georgia” web application which is used in Encounter and shows the geographic areas where foster parents are needed.
- Published the article, “A Place at the Table,” with Focus on the Family.
- Developed policy recommendations for national child welfare and cosigned an article published through American Enterprise Institute, “What Lessons Can the Child Welfare System Take from the COVID-19 Pandemic?”
- Conducted the workshop “Integrating Christian Spirituality in Social Work Practice” at the Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO) 2021 Summit.
- Collaborated with other child advocacy professionals to create and cosign a publication, “What Child Protection Is For,” published by the American Enterprise Institute.
- Developed and co-presented “Ensuring Children Heal in Our Care and in Our Homes” at the 17th Annual TCOM (Transformational Collaborative Outcomes Management) Conference.